Haxby & Wigginton Methodist Church
The church was built in 1879 for the growing congregation from the villages of Haxby and Wigginton, the building has seen changes over the years most notably in 1995 when a new hall was constructed to the rear of the building.
Money started to be raised in 2015 for a new project named Opening Doors which aimed to make the building more accessible and welcoming for its users.
The works comprised of the demolition of the existing entrance lobby and reconstruction of a new larger entrance. Followed by extensions to side entrance and alterations to the internal floor layouts with the addition of a new first floor, modification of existing trussed rafters and installation of PV Photovoltaics to the roof.