Spenfield House, Leeds
The grade II* listed Spenfield House was built between 1875-1877 for the Banker James Walter Oxley, designed by the renowned Scottish Architect George Corson.
The ornate house was designed in the Gothic Revival style using rock-faced gritstone, located in Far Headingley.
Evora Construction undertook a full restoration scheme to convert the building to form seven luxury apartments ranging from a one bed studio to 2,500 sq. ft three bedroomed apartments.
All communal areas were fully restored including hand painted ceilings, bespoke joinery and stained-glass windows.